SAVE THIS DATE : FRIDAY 13TH JUNE, 2014
Dipped your business toe into social media but feeling overwhelmed as to what to do next?
Confused by all the talk of status updates, hashtags, handles and follows and just want someone to tell you what it all means in plain English?
Looking for tips, tricks and shortcuts to make your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter life easier?
Need inspiration for content that connects you with your current followers and attracts new customers?
Wondering how all those other businesses out there grow their successful social media presence?
Want to get a handle on the latest social media insights and analytics and how you can access them?
Good news – I’ve just rolled out my latest Mornington Peninsula workshop to help small businesses get their social media groove on!
When: Friday 13th June, 2014
Where: Seawinds Community Hub, 11A Allambie Ave, Rosebud West
What time: 9am – 12:30pm
What do I get?: Expert advice, inspiration & insight, take-home notes and morning tea
This 3 1/2 hour interactive workshop has been designed specifically for small business owners on the Mornington Peninsula to gain confidence and in-depth content development for their social media platforms.
You can purchase tickets via sticky-tickets or by emailing me direct at email@example.com. Early Bird Tickets Available at $225 pp plus booking fee!
- Knowledge and sound social media experience
- Content planning tools and templates
- Short cuts and quick tips to make your images, graphs, stats, quotes, conversations and more sizzle so that you stand out ahead of your competitors
- Fine-tuning & advice for growing your social media reach and increasing engagement
- Trouble shooting suggestions to help you gain confidence and save you time.
Social media platforms covered:
- Facebook – mechanics, insights, analytics and taming the beast! Facebook ads and boosted posts. Auditing your Facebook page content and workshoppping future post material / status shares – Success stories and sure-fire failures
- Instagram – how to, where to, when to and what to snap!
- Twitter – how-to, who to hang out with and why you want to go there!
- Pinterest – you will be amazed what you find here, I’ll just give you a taster!
Hope you can join me, with your groovy social media dancing pants on!