Royal Flying Doctor Service – Palliative Care and Community Care filming management, interviews and copywriting
Patient interviews and community project management
This Royal Flying Doctor Service’s Real Flying Doctors project focused on the community outreach across regional Victoria through it’s valued care staff and specialists and wonderful community ambassadors and patients. Additionally the RFDS’s new Memory Lane palliative care initiative, transporting patients back to family and home bases to spend valuable time in places and with people they love, called for respectful and sensitive interviews with families and staff. These projects called for overall project management of regional logistics for talent, transport, accommodation, research and script, profile and brand writing as well as ongoing liaison with a professional film crew and director.
I was engaged to project manage the development of the filming over several COVID lockdown periods which in itself was challenging and required timely changes and negotiations. These projects covered Wellbeing, Rural Women’s GP, Heathcote Patient Transport and Memory Lane program.
KEY PROJECT FOCUS DELIVERABLES
- Sensitive patient and indigenous community communications
- Intuitive hosted interviews on phone and face to face
- Script development
- Accom, travel routes and daily filming schedule planning
- B-Roll footage briefings
- YouTube video direction and overlay content copywriting in a tight timeframes.
- Multi-disciplinary approach to content writing, with copy used for RFDS media outcomes, Annual Report, event launch and AGM, podcast script, CEO speech, fliers and cards, social media assets and magazine features
- Respectful communications with patients at heightened emotional times in their lives.
- Research and Communications plan
- Professionally written feature / profile copy
- Daily filming schedule and logistics management
- Social media assets
- Interview script and talent email templates
- Interview hosting
- AGM and launch scripts
- Website copy
- CEO speech
- Podcast script
- YouTube script
- Talent and location scouting and communications